Tag Archives: kids
Tonight Bedtime, Tomorrow The World! The Smart Bed Your Kids Will Love – That Assists in a Great Night’s Sleep.
“Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” Thomas Dekker
I was truly blown away when I showed up to CES and saw the bed and the sophisticated technology in person. This modern bed, called the SleepIQ Kids by bed by Sleep Number, helps parents learn about their kids’ sleep and how it impacts their day, and gives parents and kids the tools they need to improve their sleep. My kids and I can view the sleep dashboard on the iPhone or iPad to see how well we’ve slept and how our sleep was impacted by daily activities such as sports, studies, exercise, stress and late night snacks. We can learn what to do to achieve better sleep each night. Equipped with my child’s individual sleep knowledge I can help my little monkey boys achieve optimal sleep. Establishing good sleep habits now sets up kids for a lifetime of quality sleep.
As mom who always worries about my boy’s sleep I think the best part about the SleepIQ technology it that it monitors presence in bed, average breathing, average heart rate and movement, using a full-body algorithm to assess quality of sleep, assigning a SleepIQ score for each night’s sleep. My kids and I can monitor routines that and learn our individual level of comfort and support of our bed (Sleep Number setting); and make adjustments to give all of us quality sleep, helping us develop healthy sleep routines now and for life! And you know we moms LOVE the option to raise our kid’s beds when they’re sick and have stuffy noses! I can control the angle with my iPhone!
The SleepIQ Kids bed features eight smart solutions that improve sleep for both parents and children:
- Family connected, sleep perfected: The SleepIQ® technology sleep dashboard lets parents see how the whole family is sleeping.
- Know the comfort they’re getting: The bed adjusts and grows with kids. They can adjust the firmness of their bed for comfort and support – their Sleep Number® setting.
- Lifts them up when they’re down: Head-tilt feature is for reading in bed or comforting stuffy heads.
- No more kiddos jumping out of bed: Alerts parents when their child is out of bed or restless.
- Stars for young dreamers: Make bedtime fun again with rewards for good sleep.
- Night bright, night light: Parents can turn lights off remotely–when their kids are sleeping tight.
- Twinkle, tinkle: Soft under-bed light guides children when they get up during the night.
- Monsters be gone!: Sleepyheads rest easy with a fearless monster detector.
See how it works, it will knock your socks off!
Kimberley’s post is sponsored by Sleep Number. Kimberley Blaine will only promote, endorse and support companies she believes to have the highest standards in products and/or services that contribute to the well-being of families with young children.
Ah ha! I love that everywhere I go I can see what my friends like! Once you sign into Facebook, do a search on Bing and it will show you what your Facebook friends like right by the product or service you’re looking at — so you receive personalized search results based on the opinions of your friends. Very cool!
Bing has made my life a lot easier! I make most of my decisions online, and now I never have to shop alone again! With Bing, I can build a shopping list and share, compare and discuss it with my Facebook friends. From finding the best prices, to getting reviews from your friends you know and trust, Bing has you covered!
This episode is sponsored in part by Microsoft Bing. The Go-To Mom Productions/Kimberley Blaine was compensated for this promotional video. Kimberley will only promote, endorse and support companies she believes to have the highest standards in products and/or services that contribute to the well-being of families with young children.